Turkish president says operation around Jarabulus triggered by terror threat to southern Turkey.
News Middle East
Army shells Daesh in Jerablus, PYD in Manbij.
Pentagon warns Syria it would be ‘well advised not to interfere with coalition forces or its partners’.
Vehicles not initially fired on because civilians were ‘intermingled with fighters in every vehicle’, coalition says.
PYD forces allegedly set ablaze civil registry and land registry buildings in Manbij shortly after taking city from Daesh.
Syrian extension of PKK terrorist group, PYD/YPG is reported to have taken control of ninety percent of Hasakah.
Two years after being captured by Daesh, Iraq’s Khalidiya Island area must now contend with the Shia Hashd al-Shaabi militia.
Recent violence in Al-Hasakah city marks escalation in fight that began two days ago between PKK's Syrian extension and Damas regime.
Pentagon says operation in Manbij consistent with US promise to Turkey.
Seven Israelis arrested by police for breaking rules set during visits to Al-Aqsa mosque compound.
Turkey will continue to stand in solidarity with Palestine, Foreign Ministry says in a statement.
Shia preacher's call comes less than week after recent partial Cabinet reshuffle.
23 Others wounded in airstrikes targeting Idlib province.
The bus was carrying opposition fighters.
More Articles ...
- Daesh 'on the ropes' as Manbij liberated: Pentagon
- Syria: 21 civilians killed in airstrikes in Northwest
- Iraq: 7 people killed in attacks in Baghdad
- Israel arrests UN aid worker for Hamas links
- 750 Palestinians held in administrative detention in Israeli Prisons: NGO
- Yemen peace talks suspended for one month: UN envoy
- Syrian opposition breaks Aleppo regime siege
- Syrian opposition forces close to breaking Aleppo siege
- 3,000 civilians in Iraq’s Kirkuk held by Daesh: UN
- Russian warplanes strike Aleppo refugee camp, killing 3 people
- Russian airstrikes kill 15 civilians in Northern Syria
- Russian helicopter pilot killed in N. Syria
- PYD takes medicines meant for Qamishli bombing victims
- 21 civilians killed in Syria regime, Russian airstrikes
- Airstrike in Syrian city Manbij kills at least 50 civilians, scores injured
- Syria: Turkish Foreign Ministry says Aleppo siege ‘unacceptable’
- Car bombing kills 20 in PYD-held Syrian town
- Israeli PM says boycott movement 'defeated'