Pentagon says moves comes at request of Turkish government.
News Middle East
Number of Syrians who left Turkey for Jarabulus has reached 1,200 in past four days, Turkish officials say.
US deputy national security advisor says there are problems and violence across Syria but no-fly zone would address a specific area.
For months, al-Sadr loyalists staged a series of protests to pressure al-Abadi to unveil a government of technocrats.
We would oppose efforts to move south and engage in activities against the Syrian Democratic Forces,' Ben Rhodes says.
General Hulusi Akar, Russian counterpart hold closed-door meeting.
Truce to begin Monday with start of Muslim holiday celebration of Eid al-Adha.
New deal involves military agreement to deploy Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) to Qatar.
No one expects us to consent to a terror corridor in our southern border,’ says R. T. Erdoğan.
Kurdish politicians say terror group is acting against Kurdish interests.
Sunday’s attack came just before beginning of truce supposed to take effect on Monday.
Influx of Turkish aid to Gaza follows earlier deal between Ankara and Tel Aviv restoring ties after six-year hiatus.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
A tank has also been slightly damaged in rocket attack by terrorists, Turkish military says.
Fighters liberate villages occupied by terrorists.
More Articles ...
- Turkish Syria operation a response to Daesh, PYD threat
- PYD makes gains in northeastern Syrian city
- Turkey 'strongly' condemns Israeli strikes in Gaza
- Turkish army targets Daesh, PYD positions in Syria
- Iraq's Khalidiya Island: From Daesh to Shia militiamen
- Iraq: Moqtada al-Sadr calls for change in government again
- US scrambles jets as Syrian fighters bomb PYD
- Fighting escalates between regime and PYD in NE Syria
- Russian airstrikes kill 15 people in northern Syria
- US-led coalition tracking Daesh convoy fleeing Manbij
- US has commitment from PYD to leave Manbij: State Dept.
- Bus bombing kills 15 in Syria’s Idlib
- Syria: PYD accused of changing demography in Manbij
- 300 Israelis storm Al-Aqsa complex on Jewish holiday
- Hamas denies Netanyahu’s accusations on NGO funds
- Daesh 'on the ropes' as Manbij liberated: Pentagon
- Syria: 21 civilians killed in airstrikes in Northwest
- Iraq: 7 people killed in attacks in Baghdad