U.S. seeking to develop 15,000-strong force of Sunni Arabs to hold city once it falls, State Dept. says.
News Middle East
This is an important and positive development for Turkey, Numan Kurtulmuş says.
Use of 'indiscriminate weapons' in recent Aleppo offensive may amount to war crimes, Secretary-General says.
City’s Al-Ansari, Al-Sokkari, Tariq al-Bab, Al-Shear districts pounded by airstrikes, killing and injuring scores.
Terrorist group is allegedly forcing young men to fight for its cause by abducting their elderly relatives.
82 Daesh targets hit with 346 artillery rounds, says Turkish General Staff.
Attacks in opposition-held civilian areas used ‘phosphorous’, ‘ vacuum bombs,’ civil defense official tells Anadolu Agency.
More than 1250 square kilometers have been cleansed of terrorists in northern Syria, according to the Turkish army.
Two rockets from Syria hit southeastern Turkey. At least nine pepople injured, including six children. Turkish airstrikes kill 40 Daesh terrorists in northern Syria.
Russia calls UN Security Council meeting after 80 soldiers killed in coalition airstrike that hits regime forces.
Three Turkish soldiers also slightly wounded in drone attack, says military.
69 Daesh targets in northern Syria have been struck as part of Operation Euphrates Shield, according to military.
Airstrikes hit residential districts, killing and injuring hundreds in northwestern Aleppo city.
Syrian opposition forces re-seizes the control of a district of Al-Rai town, says Turkish army.
Members of Syria’s Kurdish National Council declare hunger strike in solidarity with colleagues held by PYD terrorist group.
More Articles ...
- Syria: US Special Forces join Turkish troops in Çobanbey (al-Rai)
- Turkish, Russian military chiefs meet on Syria
- Russian jets bomb residential area in Aleppo, 10 killed
- Syrian refugees returning to Jarabulus
- US, Russia announce truce deal on Aleppo Syria
- 2nd Turkish aid shipment enters blockaded Gaza Strip
- US: No-fly zone wouldn’t resolve key issues in Syria
- Qatar, Russia sign military cooperation deal
- Bombing kills 6 in Iraqi Turkmen town
- Shia cleric urges Iraq civil servants to strike
- Turkish President vows to fight ‘terror corridor’ on border
- 3 Turkish soldiers wounded in Syria's Jarabulus attack
- Syria: US opposed to southern offensive against partners
- PKK/PYD forcing teenagers to take up arms in Syria
- Free Syrian Army frees villages around Jarabulus
- Turkish Syria operation a response to Daesh, PYD threat
- PYD makes gains in northeastern Syrian city
- Turkey 'strongly' condemns Israeli strikes in Gaza