Metropolitan police say officers on scene at Russell Square, Central London.
Vote took place on Tuesday, not Wednesday as in previous copy.
Opposition lawmaker Jo Cox had been hospitalized with serious injuries after street attack.
Ken Livingstone was criticized for remarks claiming Adolf Hitler was a Zionist.
British prime minister says not weapons but good governance must be used to defeat the 'common terrorist threat'.
Former London mayor and prominent Brexit campaigner rewarded with senior post in Theresa May's government.
Boris Johnson, the favored candidate to succeed David Cameron, drops out after an erstwhile ally decides to oppose him.
British PM says it would take 'decades' for Turkey to join EU.
Upholding 15-year rule, court rejects bid to potentially enfranchise thousands of UK citizens living abroad.
Stephen Crabb becomes new work and pensions secretary after Iain Duncan Smith's dramatic exit Friday night.
Outgoing prime minister David Cameron confirms he will resign sooner than expected after party leadership race ends early
Pressure on Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn grows following Brexit.
Sadiq Khan says opponents in London ballot tried to turn ethnic, religious groups against each other.
UK Foreign Secretary Hammond meets Georgian PM in Tbilisi.
Turkish community pays tribute to soldiers who lost their lives in Çanakkale at Turkish Air Force Memorial Garden.
More Articles ...
- UK: Blow to Cameron as senior minister quits
- David Cameron reacts to EU-Turkey deal
- Cameron backs progress towards EU-Turkey refugee deal
- Leave the EU, London Mayor Boris Johnson urges
- EU leaders finalize deal on UK renegotiation
- No deal yet as UK renegotiation continues overnight
- UK's Financial Conduct Authority drop inquiry into culture of banking