Provision redundant given existing incitement to hatred laws, Constitutional Council rules.
If Germany is honest, they should read their own intelligence reports, says senior Turkish lawmaker.
More than 10,000 terrorists "neutralized" by security forces over the same period.
28 Daesh suspects also remanded into custody, says Interior Ministry.
Interior Ministry says 31 terrorists were killed and 10 were arrested or surrendered.
Security operations resulted in the elimination of 66 terrorists and the thwarting of 14 attacks, 11 of them with hand-held explosives, according to data provided by the Ministry of the Interior.
Unknown attackers pelt stones and break windows of buildings; no casualties reported.
Justice minister says proposal will not result in more lenient punishment for rapists.
A packet, allegedly handed over by a transport company, exploded at its opening in Maltepe.
Fugitive Turkish editor awarded for 'distiunguished services' by French city's mayor.
Tanks on their way to southeastern Şırnak's Silopi district from Ankara, according to military source.
More Articles ...
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 31 October 2016
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 30 October 2016
- Earthquake rocks central Italy
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 29 October 2016
- Turkey's army says over 100 PKK 'neutralized' in 6 days
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 27 October 2016
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 26 October 2016
- Turkish, US, French ministers discuss anti-Daesh fight
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 25 October 2016
- July 15 made Turkish public holiday to mark coup bid
- 1450 PKK terrorists neutralized in 53 days
- Turkey: fight against PKK terrorism, 24 October 2016
- Turkish aerial drones kill 72 PKK terrorists in past two months
- 45 PKK terrorists neutralized' across Turkey in 1 week