Nawaz Sharif vows to face opposition’s planned nationwide protests against him with his 'fresh heart'.
Russian leader, counterpart witness inking of over 30 deals, sign statement vowing to enhance global strategic stability.
At least 10 people have died and 21 others hospitalized. Health minister rules out anthrax outbreak.
Nawaz Sharif underwent open-heart surgery last month.
Burhan Muzaffar Wani, 21, was seen as the face of the new generation of militants in Kashmir.
Turkey's STM selected as main contractor for midlife upgrade of Pakistan’s Agosta 90B submarines.
African leaders from Zimbabwe to Gambia have long advocated Security Council reform, as has Turkey's Erdoğan.
Jailed opposition leader says parties must end internal disputes if they are to offer strong alternative to ruling alliance.
16 districts and cities in Central Java affected, leaving hundreds of houses damaged and economic losses of millions of dollars.
'The United States has not articulated our support for Tibetan independence.' spokesman says.
More Articles ...
- Turkish FM in Sri Lanka for two-day state visit
- Obama: no proof of ties between Orlando shooter, Daesh
- US: At least 50 dead, 53 injured in Orlando club shooting
- Communist rebels suspected in latest Philippines attack
- US courts Pakistan amid Taliban drone-strike tensions
- Afghan lawmaker among 3 killed in Kabul bomb attack
- Suu Kyi calls for space to address 'Rohingya' issue
- Pakistan, India seek membership in nuke suppliers group
- Cyclone ‘Roanu’ claims over 20 lives in Bangladesh
- Roadside bomb kills 11 civilians in Afghanistan
- Four-nation Afghan peace group convenes in Islamabad
- At least 200 families missing after Sri Lanka mudslides
- India test fires Prithvi-II missile
- Demonstrators again take to streets in Nepal's capital
- Taliban car-bomb kills four in Afghanistan’s Helmand
- New Jammu Kashmir policy to let non-Kashmiris lease land in region
- Myanmar nationalists march to ban 'Rohingya'
- Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami leader Nizami hanged