Supreme Court rules National Accountability Bureau failed to provide grounds for cancelling bail and overstepped authority
Attack occurred in SW Balochistan province in shrine visited by thousands annually; more deaths feared.
Ilham Tohti announced as winner of 2016 Martin Ennals Award for human rights defenders in Geneva.
Dozens injured in the attack on a mosque in the northwest during Friday prayers.
Supreme Court of Pakistan orders government to designate FETO, group behind 2016 defeated coup in Turkey, a terror group.
Despite ruling, opposition party vice-chair says 'peaceful protest' will go ahead, to force money-laundering probe.
Border clashes come amid deterioration in Pakistan, India ties over Kashmir attack.
Defense ministry tracking dozens of suspected Daesh sympathizers who returned from war-torn country.
Massive pro-Independence demonstrations continued Sunday in Indian-held Kashmir for 65th consecutive day.
Indian navy calls the claim 'blatant lies'.
Of 11 miners rescued, 2 suffered serious injuries in underground accident in Guizhou province.
Rescue teams search for 2 miners who remain missing after gas explosion authorities blame on ‘illegal mining’.
Latest incidence of violence in disputed valley comes at a time when UN conducts session on human rights in Geneva.
'In all of his meetings, he encouraged unity of effort and deconfliction', State Department spokesman says.
More Articles ...
- Erdoğan urges Obama for unified stance against terror
- Kashmir: Civilian killed on eve of Indian visit
- Turkish President meets with Chinese counterpart ahead of G20
- Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov dies
- US tells Pakistan to 'fight terrorists within borders'
- Separatists kill 6 paramilitary troops in SW Pakistan
- Pakistani security forces raid offices of opposition party
- Philippine rebels declare ceasefire before peace talks
- Pakistan military says 14 Taliban killed in new strikes
- 2 Kashmiri militants, Indian soldier killed in clash
- 70 killed in Pakistan hospital suicide explosion
- Indian forces kill 3 Kashmiri civilians amid protests
- Pakistan passes resolutions backing Turkish Democracy
- 26 killed after bus washed away by flood in Pakistan
- At least 52 people killed by monsoon flooding in India
- Indonesia: Widodo reshuffles cabinet to tackle economy
- Kashmir curfew ends, protests resume
- Afghan forces kill more than 100 pro-Daesh fighters