Turkish political sciencists say links between Ankara, Washington could improve with new president.
Evacuations in 3 states as storm upgraded to Category 4 with 140 mph (225 kph) winds as it inches toward continental US.
Osman Darcan and wife were on honeymoon.
Former economy minister says Brazilian president did nothing Illegal.
Reporters tell State Dept. to use leverage on Israel, stop demolition of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem.
Daylight Saving Time ends in US at 2 a.m. Sunday.
Ercan Çetin, 20, shot and killed four women, 1 man at Washington state mall.
Union promises to intensify actions if government does not address demands.
African-Americans need 228 years to reach current wealth level as White families.
In similar circumstances, no one would have posted such information about the US President's whereabouts, argues analyst.
Deadly storm takes aim at US southeast where 2 million residents urged to evacuate.
The new pact 'constitutes the single largest pledge of bilateral military assistance in U.S. history', State Dept. says.
Michel Temer to serve as president until term ends in 2018.
No major damage from tropical depression Javier after storm passes Baja California, governor says.
Case ends with no convictions in death of black man who suffered broken neck while in police custody.
More Articles ...
- Brazil police arrest 10 suspects plotting Olympic attack
- Defense Ministers discuss anti-Daesh fight at US airbase
- 3 US police officers dead in shooting in Louisiana
- US: Trump announces Indiana's Pence as VP running mate
- Obama pays respects to slain officers, urges unity
- 2 bailiffs, suspected shooter killed at Berrien County Courthouse
- Obama: US "horrified" after Dallas killings
- Brazil’s Lower House President Cunha resigns
- Obama addresses xenophobic police killings
- US: Active shooter at Joint Base Andrew
- US political leaders react to Istanbul terror attack
- Brazil: Auditors say Rousseff did not manipulate budget
- 23 die in historic floods in West Virginia
- Obama’s immigration policy blocked by US Supreme Court
- Cease-fire reached to end Colombia's decades-long war
- Colombia, FARC to announce bilateral cease-fire
- Obama slams US Senate for voting down gun measures
- American anti-Islamic groups attract money