Resolution unanimously passes to prevent breaches of 5-year embargo.
Civilians are evacuating from areas hit by Eritrean shells, Ethiopian eyewitness tells Anadolu Agency.
Nigerian security forces clash with hundreds of Igbo secessionist protesters in the country's southeastern city of Onitsha.
Since Egypt’s 2013 military coup, northern Sinai Peninsula has remained epicenter of deadly insurgency against security personnel.
Thousands of Egyptians demonstrated last month amid accusations that president was ‘selling’ sovereign territory to Saudi Arabia.
Brotherhood spokesman decries move, saying group rejects use of violence and strives for ‘peaceful revolution’.
The camp, opened in 1991 in the midst of Somalia's civil war, is set to close this fall.
Turkey is also building a military training center in Mogadishu, Turkish president says.
Utilities conference says states need to embrace private sector.
Three people died in a suicide attack on govt office in regional capital of Maiduguri, says army.
Ankara is making a host of new diplomatic appointments, including to UN, EU, Baghdad, Paris, Moscow, diplomatic sources say.
For centuries two religions have inter-mingled as people mark festivals of both faiths.
Turkish FM Çavusoğlu writes Turkey is 'ardent supporter' of African solutions for African issues.
Leftist opposition Economic Freedom Fighters are removed by security after trying to stop President Zuma from speaking in parliament.
Moroccan-Chinese relations strangthened during King Mohammed VI's visit to China.
More Articles ...
- Nigerian group threatens oil firms with 'bloody attacks'
- Nigeria removes fuel subsidy, unions reject move
- Tunisian PM meets Moroccan counterpart in Rabat
- Babies dying at Nigerian army detention center: Amnesty
- Ethiopia rescues dozens of children abducted last month
- Somalia : Four killed in attack on police station
- Arm smuggling fuelling Libya's divisions
- Turkey sends aid ship to Somalia
- Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood unveils plan to heal rifts
- Mauritanians protest proposed constitutional changes
- 8 Egyptian policemen killed in S. Cairo attack
- Journalists' protests a 'further threat to Sisi'
- Protesters burn down 13 schools in South Africa
- IMF: African growth falls to lowest level in 15 years
- Nigeria lost $15B in arms scandal, government says
- Collapsed building in Nairobi : 21 people died
- South Africa opposition denies land policy anti-whites
- Hackers leak Kenyan foreign ministry data