Analysts say new policy long due since practice of pegging naira to US dollar simply unsustainable.
Since January, total exports have fallen $39B, or 5.1 percent.
Market likely shift to supply deficit in May, bank says.
Ratings agency raises Turkey's outlook to stable.
Buying and selling rates of USD, euro and British pound in Istanbul and Ankara on Friday, April 29, 2016 and Monday, May 2, 2016.
Turkey among fastest growing members in Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Turkish deputy PM say.
Defendants allegedly damaged investors by manipulating interest rates.
Bank is expected to be established this year, says Şimşek.
Nominal GDP - Top 20 Countries - in Billion US Dollars.
Decline in prices sees Turkey's exports in April total $11.4 billion.
Economy adds fewest number of jobs since September 2010.
Rate hike 'appropriate' if economic data shows strength, April meeting reveals.
Standard & Poor’s analyst sees external investors continuing to fund Turkish economy despite expected challenges.
Deficit down 16.2 percent year-on-year in April, according to official data.
Dow, S&P post monthly gains; Nasdaq declines April.
More Articles ...
- Moody's backs Turkish Central Bank's lending rate cut
- Wall Street up as oil hits highest level in 2016
- Turkey: Central Bank cuts overnight lending rate
- New head takes reins at Turkey's Central Bank
- Wall Street closes mixed as oil jumps, tech falls
- Foreign Exchange Rates Turkish Lira (TRY) 15 April 2016
- Oil prices reach highest level in 4 months
- Forex 11 April 2016 Istanbul & Ankara
- Wall Street closes higher as oil prices soar
- Federal Reserve divided on April rate hike decision
- Wall Street closes up as crude rallies
- Down day on Wall Street as trade deficit widens
- Foreign Exchange Rates 5 April 2016
- US stocks record monthly, quarterly gains
- Wall Street closes higher for third straight day
- Foreign Exchange Rates for Turkish Lira (TRY)
- Wall Street closes high after Fed chair remarks
- US stocks close higher as S&P 500 reverses losses