IMF head highlights G20 states’ determination to use all policy tools as global growth revised downward for 2016 and 2017.
Turkish Lira rises 2.49 percent against US dollar following statements from Central Bank and Deputy PM Mehmet Şimşek.
Strong jobs data, market cooperation, among other facts needed for a sooner hike, experts say.
Buying and selling rates of USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD, CAD in Istanbul.
Cautious approach will allow Fed 'to keep the monetary support to economic growth in place,' Yellen says.
Ratings agency applies new criteria in global review.
Central Bank says it will provide banks unlimited liquidity for efficient functioning of financial markets post-failed coup.
Brexit raises uncertainty for consumer, investor confidence, ratings agency says.
German automaker Volkswagen will pay a record $15 billion to consumers to settle a class action lawsuit.
Surplus during Jan.-May period stood at $3.1 billion, says finance minister.
Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekçi says macroeconomic indicators should also be factored into credit rating decisions.
Turkey's goal is to be harbor for capital from the intl banking sector seeking direction, says Deputy PM Nurettin Canikli.
Ratings agency sees negative trend for UK banking sector post Brexit.
Buying and selling rates of USD, EUR, GBP, CHF in Istanbul and Ankara before and after 'Brexit' Referendum.
'Only gradual increases" will occur if economic conditions improve, Fed says.
More Articles ...
- Nigeria central bank opts to make naira 'market driven'
- Turkey's economic growth soars in first quarter of 2016
- Wall Street closes lower on weak US jobs report
- US trade deficit widens 5.3 percent in April
- US Court reinstates LIBOR case against 16 banks
- US Fed rate hike in June 'likely', minutes show
- Goldman revises oil forecast with market rebalance
- Turkey to host Islamic 'megabank': Dep. PM Şimşek
- Turkish economy grew stronger than expected: S&P expert
- S&P confirms Turkey's rating at BB+
- World's Largest Economies - Ranking 2015
- Turkey’s foreign trade deficit falls
- Foreign Exchange Rates Turkish Lira (TRY)
- Turkish exports decreased by 2.8 pct in April
- Wall Street closes lower as tech stocks lose value
- Moody's backs Turkish Central Bank's lending rate cut
- Wall Street up as oil hits highest level in 2016
- Turkey: Central Bank cuts overnight lending rate