Turkey aims to export elemental boron with 96% purity, the production technology of which it recently developed.
Official data also reveal increase in female workforce participation from last year.
Turkey's economy is protected as more than $10 billion is changed to Turkish lira since July 15 coup attempt.
Company's stocks reach all-time high.
Borsa Istanbul closes 1.91 percent higher; Turkish lira loses value against US dollar.
Turkey’s automotive exports increased by about $1.6 billion in the first 8 months.
Turkish government proposes to set up wealth fund to keep growth on track and limit economic damage from failed coup.
Following end of third round in Ankara, fourth round will be held in Islamabad in August.
Turkish lira dips to 3.1270 versus US dollar at 0830 GMT.
Time to raise rates getting closer, according to Dudley.
Turkey's foreign trade volume up in June, says Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekçi.
Labor market strengthening, household spending up but commerical investment soft, Fed says.
More Articles ...
- Turkey: Foreign Direct Investment in May reaches 831 M USD
- G20 leaders agree to use all tools to stimulate growth
- Revised Fitch methodology sends sovereigns down
- New S&P Turkey rating 'incomprehensible': Economy Minister
- Turkish economy unaffected by coup bid
- Turkey’s Central Bank offers banks unlimited liquidity
- New law to woo wary capital, not black money: Deputy PM
- Experts eye December for possible Fed rate hike
- Moody's cuts UK and Eurozone growth forecast
- S&P cuts outlook for 7 UK banks
- Foreign Exchange Rates Turkish Lira (TRY) - July 5th
- USA: Volkswagen to pay $15B settlement in emission scandal
- Foreign Exchange Rates Turkish Lira (TRY) - June 23rd - 24th
- US Fed will remain cautious about rate hike