Hamas vows to keep staging demonstrations ‘until we’ve achieved our objectives'.
Dimitris Kufodinas, a convicted member of November 17 terror group, was granted furlough sixth time in a year.
- ‘This announcement is proof that collective campaigning works,’ BDS campaigner asserts
Supreme Court of Pakistan orders government to designate FETO, group behind 2016 defeated coup in Turkey, a terror group.
President Erdogan says if terror groups exit Syria, there is 'no job' left, and Turkey is against partitioning Syria.
The festival that started Thursday morning ended Saturday night.
More Articles ...
- Turkey: Rain in Yalova
- Today in the Balkans (Photos)
- Solar powered Turkish vehicle finishes 2nd in international race in France
- Bosnia: Iftar under the Mostar Bridge
- France: Demonstrations of support for Palestine
- First fast breaking for Turkish soldiers
- Girls of the Sun, 71st Cannes Film Festival
- Lightning Night in Osmaniye
- The First World Success Of A Very Young Turkish Pianist
- Turkish Special Operations Police Forces Returning from Afrin
- Turkey : Tribute to the Plectrum of the Steppe, Neşet Ertaş
- 'Yeni Türkü' and 'Duman' Concerts in Edirne