Turkey's culture and tourism minister says around 250,000 Chinese tourists visited Turkey in 2017.
No loss of lives reported; restaurant, shore damaged in crash.
In the pictures, one can enjoy the beauties of the Uluabat Lake, of the Gölyazı village by the lake of Uluabat, of the tomb of the mother of the Ottoman State's founder Ertuğrul, Hayme Ana [Mother Hayme] in the town of Domaniç in Kütahya province, as well as the Kütahya Castle's whose walls were built by the Byzantines in the 5th century, restored by the Seljuks, Germiyanids and Ottomans, and of the Aizonai ancient city in Çavdarhisar county of Kütahya, and of the Dumlupınar Cemetery the Historic National Park Directorate in Dumlupınar district of Kütahya as well as the Zafertepeçalköy Victory Monument's in Altıntaş district of Kütahya.
SOLOTÜRK, a demonstration team of Turkish Armed Forces (TSK), performed a demonstration flight in Kayseri, in central Turkey.
Members of the Turkish Police, celebrating the 173rd anniversary of its establishment this year, and celebrities supporting Beşiktaş, met at Vodafone Park for a joyful match. The Istanbul Police Department Mehteran team gave a show before the match.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visited, on Wednesday, the grave of the founding President of the Patriotic Action Party (MHP), Alparslan Türkeş, on the occasion of the 21st anniversary of his death. The president was greeted by Tuğrul Türkeş, the son of Alparslan Türkeş. Erdogan was accompanied by his son-in-law, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Berat Albayrak.
More Articles ...
- In Mersin, Sarıkeçili nomads prepare for migration
- Gomis meets Galatasaray fans at the GS Store
- The storks in the Aras Valley
- The snow in Erzurum
- Food aid from TIKA to 200 families in Libya
- Turkish aid agency renovates 3 schools in northern Iraq
- Turkey : Cute Inhabitants of Akdamar Island
- Turkey : Bird Language Alphabet Project in Giresun
- Turkey: Samsun stadium among the top 10 new stadiums in the world
- Turkish forces find terrorists' concrete plant in Afrin
- Qatar-Turkey Joint Military Exercise
- Operation Olive Branch : 2 Turkish soldiers died