Provision redundant given existing incitement to hatred laws, Constitutional Council rules.
Interior Ministry says 31 terrorists were killed and 10 were arrested or surrendered.
Justice minister says proposal will not result in more lenient punishment for rapists.
Pentagon believes PKK/PYD abiding by commitment to withdraw from Manbij.
Indian navy calls the claim 'blatant lies'.
21H00 Radio Made in Turkey. Le journaliste Olivier Bertrand et divers media francophones dénoncent sa "détention arbitraire".
More Articles ...
- Germany: Intel shows PKK recruits freely
- More than 60 PKK terrorists 'neutralized' across Turkey in one week
- Turkey to become high purity boron producer
- Turkey: Explosion in Istanbul: 3 people injured
- At least 2 dead after quake, tsunami hit New Zealand
- At least 52 killed in blast in Pakistani shrine
- Over 1,100 die in PKK attacks in Turkey since July 2015
- Fight against PKK terrorism, 9 November 2016
- Trump win promises new phase in Turkey-US relations
- Can Dündar granted citizenship of Paris
- 60 PKK terrorists 'neutralized' across Turkey in 7 days
- Turkish stocks rise sharply post S&P's 'stable' outlook